- MarieVerified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 starsAmazing
How does this look so good? I don't know how it's possible... Please make more of these, Liz!! I need the black one (plus more colors/fabrics!) in my size. <3
- farah k.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 starsMy uniform
This is my favourite shirt. I've bought it 2 times from you (1x silk, 2x linen) and a friend of mine used to pattern to also make it for me 2x. I hope you continue to make this piece because it's incredible.
- Rebecca L.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 starsGorgeous garment!
Great fabric, well made, beautiful cut. I'm 5'1 and the L/XL felt a little too big for me overall, but I gifted it to my mother-in-law and she loves it.
- Lauren M.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 starsversatile top i'll wear...
versatile top i'll wear for years
- Megan B.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 1 starsthis somehow fits worse...
this somehow fits worse than both the original OS and OSP version of this shirtElizabeth Suzann StudioWe're sorry to hear this, Megan! We're reaching out to you via email to hear more about your experience and collect additional feedback!
Total 5 star reviews: 183 Total 4 star reviews: 24 Total 3 star reviews: 4 Total 2 star reviews: 3 Total 1 star reviews: 2
Customer-uploaded media carousel. Press left and right arrows to navigate. Press space or enter to open more details.
Slide 1 selected
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
My mission is to create
Clothing that feels like home.
When you feel at home in your body and in touch with what clothes it, you are free to focus your energy on what matters most to you.