- We ship worldwide, and we ship from Fletcher, NC in the United States.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping, and shipping costs are calculated at checkout based on the size/weight of the package and shipping method selected.
- Shipping costs (including international duties, import taxes, and other fees) are non-refundable in the event of a return.
- International shipping varies widely depending on the receiving country and a myriad of other factors. In most cases, it takes a few weeks for international orders to arrive.
- International duties and import taxes may be calculated and charged to the customer at checkout. If duties and import taxes are paid by the customer at checkout, we will ship your package using delivered duty paid (DDP) shipping labels to indicate that duties and import taxes have already been paid and ensure you are not liable for any additional charges.
- If international duties and import taxes are not able to be calculated and charged at checkout, you are fully responsible for paying those fees. Please note that we cannot falsify information on customs documents in an attempt to reduce those costs. Please research customs information for your country before ordering, as we cannot be held responsible for unexpected fees and taxes.
- If your package has been marked as delivered but it has not arrived to you, most of the time it will turn up within a few days.
- Once we have shipped your order and the package has left our workshop, it is in the hands of the shipping carrier and is their responsibility.
- We cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen packages, and we cannot issue refunds for packages that we shipped (so long as tracking indicates the package was indeed shipped by us) but never arrived. If your package never arrived or you suspect it was stolen, visit the shipping carrier’s website to file a claim with them directly.
- You have 30 days from receiving an item to initiate a return for a refund. We only accept returns on unwashed, unworn merchandise. Items marked as final sale are not eligible to be returned.
- Unwashed, unworn, in-stock clothing will be eligible for a full refund unless otherwise noted.
- Fabric by the Yard is cut to order, and as such will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Shipping costs (including international duties, import taxes, and other fees) are non-refundable, and the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. The original shipping cost for your order will not be refunded, and if you use our pre-paid return label those shipping costs will be deducted from your refund (there is of course an exception to this if you are returning an item due to an error on our part, just let us know so we can take care of it). If you ship via your own method, you will be responsible for those costs.
- Once your return has been received and inspected, we’ll initiate the refund which should take between 7-10 days to process. Please note that we cannot issue refunds for items that do not arrive back to us, and we recommend using our pre-paid return label to ensure that your return package is traceable. We are not responsible for lost packages.
- Seconds, Remnants, and Scrap Bundles are discounted and marked down below their full retail value. Because of this, we cannot afford to process returns for these items if they have already been shipped. The time it takes to receive return packages, inspect items, issue a refund, prepare for re-listing, and then packing and shipping once again makes it unsustainable for us to accept returns on these categories.
- If your Second, Remant, or Scrap Bundle has not shipped yet, we can cancel it for a refund, but once it has shipped it becomes final sale. If you are unsure about a purchase of a final sale item, please reach out to us ahead of time so we can help answer any questions you might have.